KC India is the best IP testing Lab in Delhi. As you know it before, IP codes are used to indicate the degree of water-proof and dustproof properties of electric equipment. IP is stand for an abbreviation of International Protection. Electrical and mechanical products for outdoors use as well as portable equipment for industrial, office, and home use benefits greatly from evaluating its protection against foreign matter and water intrusion.
What IP Codes Defines?
What IP codes defined in IEC 60529 classifies? It shows the degree of protection against the ingress of foreign material (including steel balls, copper wire, dirt and dust, water) into the enclosure of electrical and mechanical products. The first digit of IP code (0 to 6) refer for the level of protection that the enclosure provides against the ingress of solid objects such as tools, wires, hands, fingers or dust and the second digits of IP (0 to 8) define the level of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against the ingress of water. Like: IP54 means that the level of protection against the ingress of solid objects is 5 and the level of protection against the ingress of liquid is 4.
How IP Testing Lab Performs the Testing?
IP testing labs perform activities of testing step by step. Now you can understand how IP digits work and what the meaning of those digits. The IP Codes range from IP0X to IPX9.
- The first digits of IP ranges from 0 to 6, define the protection against the solid objects like: wires, dust, toll etc.
- The second digits of IP ranges from 0 to 9 define the equipment protection against water ingress.
- Most important information is two digits protections of ingress marking codes are completely independent of each other. Some devices only need to be IP rated to one of the two digits.
- In these given parameters, there are 70 combinations of ingress protection codes.
- We are also expert of number of the standards that reference IP Code testing including IEC 60259, IEC 60598, DIN 40050-9, NEMA 250 and ISO 20653.
- There is a cross-reference chart between NEMA and IP Codes, which has been included lower on this page.
KC India IP Testing laboratories is providing you best testing result ever for IP Testing Lab and other. If you want to test your IP, you can choose KC India test laboratories without any doubt. Because we having very satisfactory feedback from our clients. Perfection is only profession which we love.